- ‘The Hero with a Thousand Faces’ by Joseph Campbell
- ‘River Out of Eden’ by Richard Dawkins
- ‘The Lessons of History’ by Will and Ariel Durant
Read by humans – https://readbyhumans.com
- Table Tennis
- Table Tennis University http://tabletennisuniversity.com
- Expert Table Tennis http://www.experttabletennis.com/how-to-play-table-tennis/
- Links https://www.thoughtco.com/learn-to-play-table-tennis-lessons-3173998
- Chesscademy https://www.chesscademy.com/videos/the-pieces
robocopy c:\Blank_Folder\ D:\Keep\Keep\DESTROY\ /E /MIR
- Browse to Start -> Run… and type in “NET STOP SPOOLER” (this will stop the print spooler service)
- Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\ folder
- Delete files ending in .SPL and .SHD created around the time you tried to print –
- Browse to Start -> Run… and type in “NET START SPOOLER” (this will restart the print spooler service)
- Double click the printer icon in the lower-right corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View -> Refresh.
@echo off start "" "%~dp0\<target>"
You are trying to convince me that because something is not white anymore, it has become black. And I am trying to convince you otherwise. Both of us are unaware that there is nothing black and white anymore.