Answer by Mike Leary:
- You will die.
- What kind of a person do you want to be.
- Keep taking risks till you find your passion.
- Don't marry for looks, position, excitement, or money. You just made a deal with the devil and it will literally cost you your soul.
- Your health, not just now but in the future is critical. Take care of it.
- Honesty, integrity, reliability, decency, kindness, and the like, should become givens in your life where others can easily see them.
- Find friends who will give you truthful feedback. They will save your life.
- Learn to reference from your heart (truth), not your head nor feelings.
- Forgive your parents, siblings, children and those who didn't know who you are.
- Find a spiritual center which encompasses a greater purpose for being here than just yourself.